The SEBB Program's first annual open enrollment is now through Nov. 15, 2019. Coverage begins Jan. 1, 2020.
Open enrollment is your opportunity to:
- Enroll in SEBB benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance plans) or waive SEBB medical
- Enroll your eligible dependents
- Enroll in supplemental (employee-paid) life, accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D), and long-term disability (LTD) insurance, a Medical Flexible Spending Arrangement, and a Dependent Care Assistance Program benefits
- Submit documents required for dependent eligibility
- Attest to the premium surcharges
The SPS Benefits team can assist with your online enrollment and dependent verifications Nov. 12, 13 & 14 from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. at the Admin Building, Boardroom C.
Need more information before you make a decision?
- Visit the SEBB Virtual Benefits Fair online anytime
- Review choices with ALEX, the SEBB Program’s online benefits advisor, anytime.
You must take action to enroll in SEBB benefits or to waive SEBB medical coverage. If you do not by Nov.15, 2019, at 11.59 p.m., you will be defaulted into the UMP Achieve 1 medical plan (with a $33 monthly premium), Uniform Dental Plan, MetLife vision plan, and basic life, basic AD&D, and basic LTD as a single subscriber. Your dependents will not be enrolled. You will also pay the $25 tobacco use premium surcharge in addition to your monthly medical premium.
You must take action to enroll by Nov.15!