Submit Pictures to the Yearbook!
Click Here to submit photos. We will be relying on student and parent submissions for the yearbook this year.
You will be required to create an account and find Shadle Park High School to submit photographs.
Students: please use your student email and your 8-digit birthdates.
If you have any trouble creating an account, please email email@example.com
When you submit photos, it will prompt you to include a description of the image and include the names of participants. The more accurate the information is, the better our yearbook will be. Thank you so much for supporting the Shadle
Baby Picture/Congratulatory Note
Baby Pictures/Congratulatory Notes cost $35. They include a maximum of 60 words and one picture. Students may only have 2 baby pictures/congratulatory notes maximum (which would cost $70). Submissions are due by February 1st through the Shadle Yearbook website.
Baby Pictures need to be paid for and submitted by February 1st to guarantee that they can be put in the yearbook.
You can pay here: https://wa-spokane.intouchreceipting.com/
Senior Picture Submission - Photos from phones are acceptable
Submit HERE - Due January 4th.
- Photos taken on your phone are perfectly acceptable!
- Senior pictures should be 2.5x3 inches (or able to be scaled to this size). They need to be a minimum of 300dpi. As a general rule, if your picture is smaller than 1mb, it might not meet our requirements. Usually that means that it was compressed while being emailed or when it was taken from a website. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will be trying to put on events at Shadle to provide opportunities for students to have their senior pictures taken by yearbook staff members. Further information will be provided to seniors via their email, as well as on the yearbook website.
- Senior quotes are a maximum of 60 characters.
2019-2020 Yearbook Information
If you purchased a 2019-2020 yearbook last year, and have not yet picked it up, you may come to the public office from 8:00am to 3:00pm any day to get it.
If you would like to purchase a 2019-2020 yearbook, there are a limited number of books left. They can be purchased here:
Purchase will be available until the end of October, or when they sell out. Yearbooks will be available for pick up at Shadle Park in November.
Please follow Shadle's yearbook Instagram page!
Instagram is a great way for us to update you about:
- Pictures we want from you
- Prices of yearbooks, etc.
- Due dates for senior pictures, baby photos, quotes.
Follow us at:
and make this year's yearbook, your book!