Photography Class Submissions
Photography classes can submit their work Here.
Click HERE to take a survey.
2020-2021 Yearbook Sales
2020-2021 Yearbooks are now for sale.
They can be purchased here: https://wa-spokane.intouchreceipting.com/
Yearbooks will be $25 until Sunday, April 11th.
Beginning Monday, April 12th Yearbooks will cost $33.
Submit Pictures (Fashion, Siblings, BFFs)
Submit pictures or screenshots of your favorite things - food, TV shows, playlists, shoes, houseplants, bands, coffee, etc.
Baby Picture/Congratulatory Note - 0 spots available
We have no spots available. You will need to contact the business office to pay if you have already submitted your picture.
You can reach the business office at 509-354-6704
Submit Senior Pictures Here - Until April 2nd
If you have not submitted by April 2nd, you will not be in the yearbook.
- Photos taken on your phone are perfectly acceptable!
- Senior pictures should be 2.6 x 3.3 inches (or able to be scaled to this size). They need to be a minimum of 300dpi at that size. As a general rule, if your picture is smaller than 1mb, it might not meet our requirements. Usually that means that it was compressed while being emailed or when it was taken from a website. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
- We will be trying to put on events at Shadle to provide opportunities for students to have their senior pictures taken by yearbook staff members. Further information will be provided to seniors via their email, as well as on the yearbook website.
- Senior quotes are a maximum of 60 characters.
Check To See If We Have Received Your Senior Picture
Updated - February 24th
Please click the link to check to see if we have received your senior picture and it meets our requirements. We are trying to reach out to everyone and let them know we received the picture and it meets our requirements, but we are not up do date yet. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you see any discrepancies.
Submit Pictures - Not Senior Pictures
Click the follwoing link to submit pictures for the yearbook
Or you can scan this QR code to use your phone
Submit Pictures of your Artwork
Click the link or scan the QR code to submit pictures of art you have created.
Submit Pictures of Winter Break Activities
Click HERE to submit pictures of your winter break activities.
You can also scan the QR code with your phone.
Submit Pictures of your Favorite Mask
Click the link or scan the QR code with your phone.
2019-2020 Yearbook Information
If you purchased a 2019-2020 yearbook and have not yet picked it up, you may come to the public office from 8:00am to 3:00pm any day to get it.
Please follow Shadle's yearbook Instagram page!
Instagram is a great way for us to update you about:
- Pictures we want from you
- Prices of yearbooks, etc.
- Due dates for senior pictures, baby photos, quotes.
Follow us at:
and make this year's yearbook, your book!