Photo Quality Guidelines - PLEASE READ
Before you submit a picture for consideration for the yearbook, please make sure you have checked the following information:
- Your photograph needs to be school appropriate - please let me know if you have any questions about this.
- Files should be saved in JPG format.
- Senior photos will be sized at roughly 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches, depending on our final layout, and should be in a vertical orientation.
- Other photos will be sized or cropped to fit the page design of the spread they are on.
- Your pictures need to be at least 300dpi to ensure accurate printing. (If you don't know what dpi means, don't worry. I can work with you to help make sure it works).
- Make sure you provide an email address that you actually use. If there are issues, we need to be able to contact you.
- Our biggest issues come from images being sent that have been compressed. If your picture has been emailed to you, taken from a website or an app, or is a screenshot there is a chance it was compressed. If your image is less than 1mb, it was very likely compressed, and has a high chance of not printing clearly. If you are unsure, please contact me, and I will help figure it out.
- If you submit a photo, we assume you have the right to use that photo. If we have questions about ownership or copyright, we will reach out to you.
Email email@example.com with any questions
Senior Pictures - Now Being Accepted
Senior pictures are due by Friday, December 15th to guarantee they will be in the yearbook.
Before you submit your senior picture, please check our photo quality guidelines detailed above.
Please note, senior quotes are not required. If submit an inappropriate quote, we will contact you to change it. If you don't respond, we won't include a senior quote for you.
Senior Baby Picture/Congratulatory Ads Now Available
Baby Pictures and Congratulatory Notes are due by Friday, January 12th to guarantee they will be in the yearbook.
- Cost is $35
- Payments must be made through Shadle's Business Office or the online payment portal (click "Pay Fees" on the sidebar).
- To ensure accuracy of your information, a PDF of your ad will be sent to the email address you provide with the photo submission. Please respond to the email with your approval if everything looks good.
- Ads that have not been paid for will not be inserted into the yearbook.
- Before submitting, please check our photo quality guidelines detailed above.
General Photo Submissions - Now Being Accepted
Do you have a photo of an event or activity that you think should be in the Yearbook?
Follow the link below to our submission form. Tell us what the picture is of and who is in it. If we can include it in the book, we will.
Please check our photo submission guidelines detailed above if you have any questions about your photo.
Submit Pictures of Your Pets!
Please review the photo submission guidelines before sending us a photo.
Please follow Shadle's yearbook Instagram page!
Instagram is a great way for us to update you about:
- Pictures we want from you
- Prices of yearbooks, etc.
- Due dates for senior pictures, baby photos, quotes.
Follow us at:
and make this year's yearbook, your book!