Diversity Advisory Council
The Diversity Advisory Council represents the various constituencies of the SPS community and advises the Board of Directors and administration on issues related to instructional equity as well as the district's workforce.
- Alexi Castilla, DCYF Juvenile Rehabilitation
- Anna Franklin, Providence Health
- Charina Carothers, Community Member
- Deekon Jones, New Developed Nations
- Dr. Jeanne Baynes, Eastern Washington University
- Kenji Linane-Booey, League of Education Voters
- MonRa Muse, Treehouse
- Dr. Pui-Yan Lam, APIC Spokane
- Rowena Pineda, Washington State Department of Health
- David Hugo Garcia, Washington State University
- Sarah Siegel, Community Member
- Tamika LaMere, Native Education Coordinator, Spokane Public Schools
- Nicole Jenkins-Rosenkrantz, Director of Community Relations & Diversity Training, Spokane Public Schools
All meetings will take place the second Tuesday of each month from 3:30-5 p.m. via Zoom.