New Student Registration
If you live outside the Sac attendance area, first apply for a Choice Transfer. Once approved you will need to complete the registration information referenced below.
If you live in the Sac attendance area:
- Current 5th and 6th Graders in SPS: Students in 5th and 6th grade who live in the Sac attendance area boundaries will automatically be rolled into Sac for the next school year. We will visit your elementary school to help you with the course registration process and we will hold a parent night to answer any questions about the process. There is NO need to complete the district registration materials.
- All Other Students: If you live in the Sac attendance area but are not currently enrolled in Spokane schools, please use the link below to register online OR come in and pick up a registration packet. An appointment will be made to enroll your student once we receive the COMPLETED packet at the school.
- Proof of age: A birth certificate or other official verification of age (such as a passport or visa) is required for students who have not previously enrolled in school.
- Proof of residency: This can be a current lease agreement or utility bill with your home address.
- Registration forms: These are available at Sac, or you can register online at Registration
- Vaccines are required for school in grades K-12. Visit Spokane Regional Health District (SRHD)for more information about immunizations. Information about a medical, religious, philosophical or personal exemption from immunizations is available from the district’s Health Services department at 354-7298.
- District Bus Registration Form (required to ride the school bus)
- We will also need the following items if they apply:
- Parenting plan (parental guardianship or custodial designation)
- Withdrawal grades (if enrolling after school year has begun)
- SBAC/EOC scores, out of state test scores, or a Washington Learning Plan
- IEP or 504 Plan
- Registration is completed by appointment only. Guidance Center hours are 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m. If you have questions, please call our counselors, Greg Smith 354-5452 or Tiara Thomas 354-5453
Special Transfer (School Choice Process)
Presentations & Resources
Find Out About Our Electives
- All About MS CHOIR- Mrs. Pearman
- BAND is a Blast- Mr. Nord
- Delve into MEDICAL DETECTIVES- Mr. Switzer
- Pulling all the right STRINGS -ORCHESTRA-Mrs. Montgomery
- PUBLICATIONS-YEARBOOK- Put it all out there- Mr. Allen
- WORLD LANGUAGES and ART Electives Presentation
- CTE Electives Presentation
- Sacajawea Course Catalog 23-24
- Spokane Virtual Learning (SVL) Information
- Spokane Schools Course Catalog
- Spokane Schools Graduation Requirements