Many Spokane Virtual courses are year-long enrollments and are noted as such in the Spokane Virtual Course Catalog and the registration system. Students who request a year-long course by selecting the A section for first semester, FALL 2021 will also be enrolled in the corresponding B section of the same course for second semester, SPRING 2022.
To complete our fully digital registration process:
- Determine which course(s) you would like to take. Check out our Course Catalog for a full list of courses with descriptions.
- Visit the SVL registration site.
- Complete all portions of the online registration form. Once your form is submitted, you will receive an email from Spokane Virtual with a link to view your registration form - this link is active for 30 days. *Make sure all information on your form is correct. If corrections are needed, you can correct the form or create a new registration form.
- Follow all directions within the registration email. Your email reply serves as your digital signature in agreement to Spokane Virtual's polilcies and expectations.
- Your school counselor will be notified of your registration by the SVL office.
After the Spokane Virtual office receives your approval email, watch for a confirmation email from SVL. The confirmation email is your notification that Spokane Virtual is reserving a spot for you in the requested course(s) for the upcoming semester.
If you have any questions, please contact the SVL office at 354-7545 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Students requesting more than 3 courses must have prior approval from SVL- please contact the SVL office to discuss this process.
All students will be entered into courses based on the order that SVL receives their completed registration paperwork.