Many SVL courses are year-long enrollments and are noted as such in the SVL Course List and the registration system. Students who request a year-long course (by selecting the A section for first semester, FALL 2020), will also be enrolled in the corresponding B section of the same course for second semester, SPRING 2021.
SVL Registration for FALL 2020 is now fully digital! To complete our registration process:
- Determine which course(s) you would like to take. Check out our Course Catalog for a full list of courses with descriptions or download/print this one page guide of Fall 20-21 course listings.
- Visit the SVL registration site.
- Complete all portions of the online registration form. Once your form is submitted, you will receive an email from SVL with a link to view your registration form. This link is active for one month.
- Within your SVL registration email, click the link to view your registration form and make sure all information is correct. If corrections are needed, please indicate changes in your approval email or create a new registration form.
- To approve your SVL registration, forward the SVL registration email along with any corrections to the SVL office at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, please include the full names of student and parent/guardian plus the name of the school you will attend in FALL 2020. By forwarding the SVL registration email, you are signifying that student and parent/guardian agree to the statements below:
I have read, understand, and agree to abide by this WSLP, the District's acceptable use policy, Academic Integrity, SVL's Netiquette Policy and the SVL Student Expectations located at https://www.spokaneschools.org/svl.
I have read and understand the SVL Student Expectations; read, understand and approve the ALE Statement of Understanding and this WSLP and understand the difference between home - based instruction and the virtual learning program.
6. Your school counselor will be notified of this registration by the SVL office.
After the SVL office receives your approval email, watch for a confirmation email from SVL. The confirmation email is your notification that SVL is reserving a spot for you in the requested course(s) for the upcoming semester.
If you have any questions, please contact the SVL office at 354-7545 or email@example.com
Students requesting more than 3 courses must have prior approval from SVL- please contact the SVL office to discuss this process.
All students will be entered into courses based on the order that SVL receives their completed registration paperwork.