Many SVL courses are year-long enrollments and are noted as such in the SVL Course List and the registration system. Students who request a year-long course (by selecting the A section for first semester, FALL 2020), will also be enrolled in the corresponding B section of the same course for second semester, SPRING 2021.
To complete our registration process:
- Determine which course(s) you would like to take. Check out our Course Catalog for a full list of courses with descriptions or download/print this one page guide of Fall 20-21 course listings.
- Visit the SVL registration site.
- Complete all portions of the online registration form. Once your form is submitted, you will receive an email from SVL with a link to view and print your registration form. This link is active for two weeks.
- Print your registration form, sign, and get your parent/guardian's signature.
*Make sure all information on your form is correct. If corrections are needed, you can correct the form or create a new registration form.
- Take your signed registration form to your school counselor.
- Your school counselor will sign the registration form and send to the SVL office.
After the SVL office receives your registration form, watch for a confirmation email from SVL. The confirmation email is your notification that SVL is reserving a spot for you in the requested course(s) for the upcoming semester.
If you have any questions, please contact the SVL office at 354-7545 or SVL@spokaneschools.org.
Students requesting more than 3 courses must have prior approval from SVL- please contact the SVL office to discuss this process.
All students will be entered into courses based on the order that SVL receives their completed registration paperwork.